Among Moldavian artists who practice aquarelle, Vasile Movileanu has had a particular status: he has promoted all the existent painting genres in equal measure. Matters exposed have been: scenery, portrait, static nature, thematic compositions, identifying for them the most characteristic aquarelle components – freshness, spontaneity, few possibilities to make rectifications, colors transparency, rapidity of execution and a professional skill in mastering this technique. Vasile Movileanu has been a master in this sense. In most of aquarelle works created by the painter, he uses aquarelle on wet paper, which creates finally the illusion of fused contours, that perfectly integrate themselves within the painting background.
- I was born on your birthday, dear father!
- Family – another form of art
- Vasile Movileanu student in Chisinau
- Letter to Father
- Love and friendship
- The Boarding School – my dear school
- The way to school is full of obstacles
- The first ones few steps hoop made by Vasile
- With love for Chisinau…
- The vertical of an undefeated destiny